You can identify the Android OS version and device memory (RAM and internal storage) on an Android device through the following methods:
- Open the "Settings" app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and find the "About Phone" or "About Device" option. It may be under the "System" section.
- Look for "Software Information" or "Software Update."
- Here, you will find information about the Android version (e.g., Android 11, Android 12) and the Build Number.
- To see details about device memory, look for "Storage" or "Storage & USB" in the settings. This will display information about your internal storage.
|Unlock you mobile screen|
|Scroll to the setting app and click on the settings|
|Click on the settings and scroll to the down to see the About Phone|
|Click on the About phone to see the OS version and device memory|
|Click on the System information to see the Build and the model of the mobile|