Complete Load- Manually from the nuVizz portal
Whenever all Stops within a Load is completed/Closed but the return to depot action was not performed on the driver app the Load remains In-progress. This feature allows the dispatcher to manually complete the in-progress loads from the dispatch portal.
- Complete Load can be done from Assign Loads -à Load list screen (choosing More options) or from the Load details screen (More dropdown at the header level).
- This action can be performed only when all stops are in completed/closed status and Load is In-progress status.
- If one of these conditions did not meet an error message will popup and load cannot be completed.
- When all stops are in completed/closed status and Load is still in-progress the user taps on complete Load option and confirms “Yes” to proceed with this action.
- Load is now successfully completed.
- Load status is moved to completed and a success notification is shown on the portal.
- The Load is now removed automatically from the driver app.
- Activity timeline shows the Load completed event along with the return to depot events(with timestamps)